Today’s MMHB comes to you in the form of a perfect summer dessert, and is courtesy of my friend Bethany. She told me that if I made this, people would tell me I’m an awesome cook. And while that isn’t why I made it, she was right – my youth group kids LOVED it (and quite frankly, so did I.) So without further ado, I present:
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- 2 boxes of Ice Cream Sandwiches, unwrapped (you’ll have some left over)
- 1 container of Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 Package of Oreos, crushed
- In a baking pan, lay down a single layer of ice cream sandwiches.
- Spread Cool Whip on top of the sandwich layer.
- Sprinkle half of the crushed cookies on the Cool Whip.
- Repeat. Store in the freezer until ready to serve.
Super easy and perfectly yummy for a hot Summer evening!